Wednesday, February 23, 2011

During today's DF lesson we finally got to go into the workshop again and I was so excited! It was really fun as we got to use this cool machine to bend over the plastic for the controller. The place that we wanted to bend was put on the machine to be heated and then after about 5 minutes we would run over to the wall and press the plastic to it to form a right angle to make the controller easier to hold. I really liked this machine, it was really interesting.
We also got to use the scroll saw to cut out some holes in the body of the robot and then we would sand down the edges of the holes.
I loved today's lesson it was so fun and I also learnt that real men use tools to do their nails!

No comments:

Post a Comment